What a week-end! It starts with Ashton Kutcher say “this facebook version is a social networking Dream. Love that you can jump directly to someones individual page. wow” then with Brad Stone in the New York Times “Tinker Away, Facebook Says”. I cannot describe how excited I am and we just pushed the Facebook integration in Seesmic Desktop that we presented at Facebook HQ this week. It is still an early build, for interaction we have likes in it but Facebook comments not quite yet, we want to get it right. Here is the changelog:
The following changes to this version are included:
* Facebook Integration with new full Open Stream API support
* Following and Unfollowing Twitter users
* Fonts enlarged by 1 point.
* Updated user interface for easier viewing
* Ability to “Favorite” tweets and “Like” Facebook posts
* Allowing to rename the account from the configuration window
* Clearing the timeline from a “USERLIST” with the “CLEAR” button
* Various bug fixes (for Mac and Windows) thanks to your huge feedback
- Bug fixes include:
-webcam snapshot tool when opening
-ensuring userlists and searches are saved
-correcting various actions when Seesmic Desktop window is closed and reopened
-various validation messages (url validation for short url, credential validation to share images)
It’s a maintenance release, we’re continuing to roll out and focus on new basic features.
Here is the video of our presentation at Facebook HQ with Mark Zuckerberg, Dave Morin and many developers and press
and the dream tweet thanks Ashton!